My name is Mandi, and I’m the owner of Chesapeake Charm Photography!
I am the happiest girl in the world when I am by the water. Whether its boating down the Chesapeake, laying on the beach in the Gulf of Mexico, or dipping my toes in a mountainside lake, I just love and respect the calm yet powerful atmosphere that being by the water creates. Fragrant salty air and the sun sparkling on blue waters bring me peace & pure joy. My love for the coastal life carries through to my love of photographing couples…I believe that love between two people is not only strong and powerful like the open sea, but beautiful and serene like soft waves gently caressing the shore.
A session with Chesapeake Charm Photography is one that is truly special and unforgettable. Every person deserves to feel like a million bucks, and that is exactly what I strive for. I use my love of light & laughter to create warm, natural images that are sure to bring a smile to your face. At the end of your experience, you’ll have wonderful photographs and an amazing memory to look back on.
Fun Facts About Me!
- I’m a Baltimore girl, born & raised
- But I absolutely LOVE to travel (ask me about Destination Weddings!)
- Old Bay makes everything delicious
- My dream home would have a beach in my front yard and a mountain in the backyard
- I have a 16 year old tuxedo cat named Diva (#divathetuxedocat on instagram!)
- She’s the love of my life…
- next to my boyfriend of over 5 years, Mark, of course
- I collect tons of vintage cameras
- I would hike & rock scramble all day if you let me
- I have more clothes than I have room for (what girl doesn’t?!)
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design from Stevenson University
- God is great, beer is good, and people are
- Making people smile makes my life complete!
Let me help you capture life’s special times. Contact me here.